Enhance Your Transcript and Resume
The Co-Curricular Transcript (CCT) is designed to compliment your Academic Transcript and will show prospective colleges and employers the wide range of learning experiences you've had at Herkimer County Community College or within our local community.
In order to receive your Co-Curricular Transcript follow these simple steps:
- Complete the Co-Curricular Transcript Request Form.
- Return completed form to the Center for Student Leadership & Involvement(RMCC 220).
- Once you're Co-Curricular Transcript is prepared you may pick it up in the Center for Student Leadership & Involvement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Co-Curricular Transcript?
- How is the Co-Curricular Transcript Used?
- What types of activities are submitted?
- Can I include entries for off campus activities?
- Should I include employment experiences?
- How long does the program last?
- How do I submit entries for my transcript?
- Should I submit entries for participation in an organization even if I submit an entry for being an officer of the organization?
- What do I do if I hold more than one leadership position in an organization?
- Can I submit the same entry if I continue participation in the group or hold the same office for an additional year?
- Must all entries be validated?
- Who can validate my entries?
- What do I do if I have a problem obtaining a validation signature?
- Can entries be deleted?
- Where can I get help with my entries or have my questions answered?
- When will my Co-Curricular Transcript be completed?
- How do I order my transcripts?
- How many copies can I order?
- Should I make my own copies?