Open House - Saturday, October 26, 2013
Attending Open House is the perfect way to find out everything you want to know about Herkimer County Community College. Enter a drawing to win a $500 scholarship to be used toward tuition, fees, and books. To be eligible, you need to be a newly enrolled full-time student at HCCC and must be present to win.
- Check-In 9:00 am - 9:30 am
- Welcome 9:30 am - 10:00 am
- Meet the Faculty/Explore Campus 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Financial Aid Session 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Student Q & A Session 12:00 – 12:30 pm
- Parent Q & A Session 12:00 – 12:30 pm
- Campus and On-Campus Housing Tours 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- HCCC: Not Your Typical Community College (closing remarks and scholarship drawing) 12:30 – 1:00 pm
Directions & Accommodations
Not from around here? We've got you covered! Check out these directions!
Need a place to stay? Check out these Hotels! (Please note HCCC has no affiliations with any hotels/motels on this list.)