Application Fee: Not Required
TOEFL: Not Required
Placement Test: All international students are required to take this test upon arrival.
Spring Semester: December 15
Fall Semester: August 1
In order to be considered for admission to Herkimer County Community College as an International - Nonimmigrant Student (F1 Visa), you MUST complete all the steps below:
Office of International Programs
Herkimer County Community College
A Unit of THE STATE UNIVERSITY of NEW YORK
100 Reservoir Road
Herkimer, NY 13350 U.S.A.
2. Submit the official high school/secondary school transcript and diploma in English. We do not accept photocopy or fax transcript and diploma.
3. Download the Immunization Form (Optional)
4. Download and sign the Declaration of Finances
5. Provide an original bank statement of at least US $15,920.00 in English prepared within the last six months. We do not accept photocopy or fax bank statement.
6. All international students are required to purchase HCCC Student Health Insurance before registration. We recommend Niagara National. Please contact the Office of International Programs for more information.
A full course of study at Herkimer County Community College is 12 hours. All students must register for a minimum of full course load.