Scholarship applications are available in the Financial Aid Office throughout the month of October. The Foundation has developed over 50 scholarship programs that award more than $130,000 annually to eligible students. A Scholarship Information Day is held during the fall semester to inform students of the award process. Most scholarships are awarded to students in the spring term to be applied for the following fall term. Selection of recipients is made by the HCCC Scholarship Committee and other affiliated groups where specified in agreements with the College Foundation. Students that submit their application by the deadline will be considered.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
Students may also qualify for outside scholarships based on their major, level of study, enrollment status, age, etc.
Below is a list of free scholarship search engines available to all students.
- College Board - www.collegeboard.com
- College View - www.scholarshipexperts.com
- CollegeNET - www.collegenet.com
- Embark - www.embark.com
- Fast Aid - www.fastaid.com
- FastWEB - www.fastweb.com
- Go College - www.gocollege.com
- Orphan Foundation of America - www.orphan.org
- Scholarships.com - www.scholarships.com
- School Soup - www.schoolsoup.com
- Super College - www.supercollege.com
- Wired Scholar - www.wiredscholar.com