Is on-line tutoring available?
Is on-line tutoring available? The problem is that I can not get to the ASC during its normal business hours. Is there any other way I can access writing tutoring? What about tutoring in other subjects?
In addition, you can access etutoring through the ANGEL platform. To access etutoring through ANGEL, you will need to enroll in the Tutoring Community Group. Enrollment in this group gives you access to a variety of helpful strategies for improving your writing, math, and science skills. Here is how to enroll in the Tutoring Community Group:
1) From your ANGEL home page, find the box/nugget called Community Groups (usually at the bottom of the left column).
2) Click the “Find a Group” link within that box (at the top left corner).
3) Enter “Tutoring” (without the quotation marks) in the Keyword Search box; the Tutoring Community Group will appear.
4) Click the “Enroll (no PIN needed)” link; a dialogue box will appear confirming your enrollment.
5) Close this box and return to the ANGEL home page; the Tutoring Community Group will now be a link in your Community Groups box/nugget; click this link anytime to access online tutoring. On the Tutoring Community home page, go to the Group Announcements. Click the “Submit Your Question or Paper Here” link. You will need to use your @herkimer.edu email address to access this service.
Please allow two business days for a tutor to review and comment on your paper or answer your content area question.