College Now Forms
Registration and Residency Forms will be distributed to all prospective College Now students at the start of each term.
Course Information by High School
How to Complete the Residency Forms
If you live in Herkimer County
- Make sure you fill out every box on the form except box G. Do not sign box G until you are in front of a Notary.
- Take a picture ID with you when you have your form notarized. If you can not have your Residency Form notarized before the payment deadline, a Notary from HCCC will be able to notarize your Residency Form at your school on the deadline day for registration and payment.
If you live outside Herkimer County
- Follow steps 1. and 2. above.
- Take your Residency Form to your County Chief Fiscal Officer. (See the list of New York State Fiscal Officers in your registration package for names and addresses.)
- The County Fiscal Officer will keep your Residency Form and give you a different form, your Certificate of Residence. Submit your Certificate of Residence from your Chief Fiscal Officer to HCCC representatives on the registration and payment deadline date.